Car Air Conditioning Not As Cool As It Used To Be?
Don’t Sweat….. We Take Care Of All Your Automotive Air Conditioning Repairs and Servicing Needs.
We recommend servicing your cars air conditioner every 2 years to keep it running reliably and efficiently.
An Air-Con Service Consists Of:
- Inspecting the system for signs of leaks and correct operation.
- Recovering the gas from your cars air conditioning system.
- Renewing the Receiver Drier.
- Evacuating the system to remove any moisture or other contaminants.
- Vacuum testing the system to check for any leaks.
- Recharging the system with correct amount of refrigerant and compressor oil, and adding fluorescent dye to help identify any future leaks..
- Clean or Replace your vehicles cabin Air Filter (where fitted).
- Deodorize and Sanitize the system to kill any bacteria and remove any odors.
Air Con Service Just $197* + Parts (receiver drier & cabin filter if required)
In some instances where the performance of a cars Air Conditioner becomes reduced due to refrigerant escaping into the atmosphere slowly over a period of time, it may be impossible to find where the source of the leak is coming from even with the most sophisticated leak detection methods.
Sometimes when enough gas has escaped the system, the compressor may not cut in at all due to a “low pressure switch” which detect low refrigerant pressure and, cuts the compressor off to avoid further costly damage.
In these situations we would recommend a “re-gas” of your cars air-con with the addition of a fluorescent dye in the system to make leak detection possible in the future.
An Air-Con Re-Gas Consist Of:
- Inspecting the system for signs of leaks and operation of the main components.
- Recovering the remaining gas from your cars air conditioning system.
- Evacuate the system to remove any moisture or other contaminants.
- Vacuum test the system to check for any leaks.
- Recharging the system with correct amount of refrigerant and compressor oil, and adding the fluorescent dye.
Air Con Re-gas Just $143*
RTA – AU37040
We are certified by the Australian Refrigeration Council ensuring we comply with all relevant environmental standards and are dedicated to reducing ozone depleting substance emissions.
Our state of the art Robinair air-con recharge station ensures efficient, reliable and accurate testing, recovery, recycling and recharging of your cars air conditiong system.
This allows us to recover and recycle your cars air con refrigerant, vacuum test your system and recharge with the correct amount of oil and refrigerant to ensure the maximum operating efficiency and maximum life from your cars air conditioning system.
Not having to disconnect hoses and gauges throughout the process means there is minimal loss of refrigerant which greatly reduces harm to the environment through ozone depletion.
*Dual Air Conditioning Systems such as those fitted to some four wheel drives and people movers may incur additional costs due to the volume of refrigerant that these vehicles hold.